Monday 15 April 2013

Tommy Hilfiger Denim Jacket

Ok so this happened...
Although I should be on a self-imposed spending ban, it's not really been going to plan and I've recently picked up a few bits and bobs when I've been out.
But I found this little gem on eBay a couple of weeks ago for around £15, and I've been desperate for an oversized denim jacket for so long I went ahead and bought it!

It's a men's jacket in medium, which is a great fit for me because I wanted the oversized look. I've been rolling up the sleeves as they are ridiculously long on me, but I think that adds to the whole look so its all good!

I'm pretty new to the whole eBay thing, so I would love to know what kinds of these you've found and any top tips you have for a newbie like me! x





No comments:

Post a Comment